Friday, November 14, 2008

Fresh Sheets

Mondays are 'Fresh Sheets' day at my house.
I picked that day because Mother did it and I looked forward to fresh sheets on Monday nights. We would have grilled cheese sandwiches and a cup of soup, probably because she had worked all day putting fresh sheets on our 6 beds.

My room was yellow...hideous yellow. Why? I don't know. I was hung up on yellow and Mother went with it. But my hideous yellow sheets were THE softest of the whole house. Even my sister would admit it to anyone but me.

On that note, my cotton flannel sheets are out. They are fresh, waiting for me to slip in with my new paperback. They are not yellow, but pure white. They give me good dreams, especially when they are nice and fresh, every Monday night.

Fresh is good!

No comments: